Market Segment / Communications
IPDiA 3D silicon passive integration technology offers the most significant advantages in the RF domain: miniaturization, performance and reduced cost. Integrating and manufacturing passive devices on IPDiA 3D Silicon exclusive technology results in smaller size, lower thickness and higher performance - higher self–resonance frequency (low ESR, low ESL and low coupling), higher reliability (no cracking unlike MLC), higher stability in temperature, voltage and aging - compared with standard discrete passive devices (SMD).
- Mobile communications (DECT, GSM, WCDMA, LTE)
- Wireless LANs (WiFi™), UWB, WiMAX, Bluetooth™
- Satellite TV Receivers, Radar, Microwave, Optical
- Galileo, GPS (military, civil)
- Industrial (RFID, sensors)
- Vehicle Location Systems