IPDiA will be exhibiting at Electronica stand A4-518, November 8-11, München
Come to discover our new range of Ultra-low ESL
(lower than 10 pH) and Ultra-low Profile Silicon Capacitors (100 µm)
for Signal and Power Integrity
IPDiA, now a Murata Company, is a leading manufacturer of Integrated Passive Devices. Its technology has been adopted by world leaders in medical electronics, semiconductor area and high reliability industry. IPDiA portfolio includes silicon capacitors from pF to tens of µF with:
- Ultra-low ESL Capacitors (lower than 10 pH);
- High Reliability Medical and Automotive Grade Capacitors;
- Low Profile Capacitors < 80 µm thin for decoupling inside critical space application;
- High Temperature Capacitors (250°C) with very high stability;
- Ultra Broadband Capacitors (60 GHz+);
- 2D/2.5D Silicon Interposers for integration in SiP or MCM;
- Passive component networks for integration in module or on board.
IPDiA experts will be very pleased to answer your questions and discuss new business opportunities on A4-518.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
For more details regarding the event: www.electronica.de
The IPDiA Team
phone: +33 (0) 2 31 53 54 01